Burley-in-Wharfedale Christmas Market and Lights Switch-On 2017
Grange Park and Main Street, Burley-in-Wharfedale, LS29 7ND
Sat 2nd December 2pm-5pm
If you’re a quality stallholder selling unique crafted gifts or goods or artisan food, we’ve still got some stall pitches available at very reasonable rates.
The street market at Burley-in-Wharfedale, near Ilkley, West Yorkshire, is in its 15th year and attracts thousands of visitors. It takes place on the same afternoon as the village’s renowned Christmas Lights Switch-on and is a highlight of the community calendar.
It’s a great opportunity, so please get in touch as soon as possible.
Street Market details
- Sat 2nd Dec, open to public 2:00-5:30pm, access to traders from noon
- Main Street and Grange Park, Burley In Wharfedale, LS29 7ND
- Single or multiple 15ft pitches available at affordable price
- Stallholders to provide own stall, power and covering
- Stallholders must have own insurance
Please contact Danny Schofield of BADCOT on 07538 389535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org