We’re delighted to say the chamber has joined forces with Welcome to Yorkshire to bring even more benefits to BADCOT members.
Welcome to Yorkshire is the tourism agency responsible for bringing the Tour de France to Yorkshire and for creating its legacy, Le Tour de Yorkshire.
In addition, Welcome to Yorkshire runs an extensive programme of free and discounted business training, which will now be available to our members. Visit here for info on W2Y Training events and please contact Jane Cameron if you would like to book.
BADCOT members will also be invited to attend Welcome to Yorkshire’s member-only events, such as the Y Business Hub conference on 20 September at Wetherby Racecourse. This is a great chance for member suppliers from across the county to showcase their products and to network.
Furthermore, Welcome to Yorkshire has an award-winning set of websites attracting millions of online visitors each year. Though members will not be able to have a page each, BADCOT has its own page on the W2Y Business Services website, which will help to promote member businesses.
We will also be able to upload a page to the dedicated Yorkshire Christmas Markets website to help us attract stallholders and visitors to our own Burley Christmas Market.
Summary of Welcome to Yorkshire benefits:
- member-only networking events and conference
- free or discounted training
- BADCOT pages on popular W2Y Business Services website + social media
- free access to thousands of Yorkshire images in W2Y library
- use of W2Y logo in marketing material
- use of “Yorkshire” film on member websites
- free guide to Tourism marketing
- Promotion of Burley Christmas Market on dedicated web page